Friday, October 3, 2008

Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette

I found a great dressing that I wanted to share with all of you. I was cruising the aisles at my local Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market and found this in the dressing aisle:

From Jenny Craig Gourmet

This package of 8, 1 oz dressings was $2.99. Each packet has only 25 calories, compared to 50 calories in the Jenny's Dressing packets! They also only have 3 g of carbs compared to 5 g of carbs in the Jenny's Dressing. I really enjoy the flavor too and its even better knowing I'm saving 25 calories.

I did find some information on the Kraft website here about halfway down the page. It says they have a Zesty Italian. I purchased the Balsamic and my store had Ranch as well.

What great products have you found to use on your Jenny program?



No comments: